Ever since I started taking Spanish in middle school I wanted to go to Spain. Even thought my Spanish skills are not the greatest the pictures from Spain looked amazing. When in Spain I plan on visiting the city of Madrid because it seems like a fun city with a lot to offer. There are many galleries and museums in the city as well as shopping malls, restaurants, and parks. Here are some of the places I specifically want to go:
Las Ventas- the largest arena in Spain where bull fights are held daily. Since Spain is well known for bull fights and they seem pretty exciting I hope to be able to see one.
The Rastro- flea market shopping. I'm a huge bargain shopper but have yet to be to a flea market.
Tour the Royal Palace. Just to learn a little about Spanish culture
Trying different ethnic foods is also one of my favorite things. While in Spain I hope to have paella which is spanish rice with onions, peppers, tomatoes, and seafood.
No comments:
Post a Comment