Saturday, March 17, 2007

1,000 Places to See Before You Die


While watching tv a few days ago I saw a commercial for a segment featuring 1,000 places to see before you die, based on the book by Patricia Schultz. When I looked at the list there were 58 places out of 1,000 in England. After looking at the list I saw pictures of a few places I wanted to try and see while studying abroad.


- St. Ives, Cornwall which is a beautiful town by the sea. It would be fun to visit St. Ives in May for the May Day festival.


-The Royal Pavilion located in Brighton, England was originally a home for the royal family but is now mainly a tourist site also used for banquets and weddings.


-Kew Gardens (pictured above) is located right in London. It contains conservatories, a herbarium, library and places to eat.

No comments: