Sunday, April 15, 2007

Possibly the Best Ice Cream in the World

I am absolutely obsessed with ice cream and gelato is even better! From various people I have heard that the gelato in Italy is absolutely amazing, which would make sense since it's Italian ice cream. Hopefully when I am in Europe next spring I will have the chance to go to Italy, even if I only have time to get gelato! My cousin Alyssa is spending 4 months in France and recently went to Venice for a few days. She said it was an amazing place to be, traveling around the many canals that circulate through the city.


After looking at Alyssa's pictures from Italy a few places I would like to see in Venice are the grand canal, The palace of the Doges, and Basilica San Marco. I would also like to go to Burano, an island that is very colorful and beautiful.

No comments: