Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh The Places I'll Go!


After being a student at Fitchburg State College for a year and a half I feel like it has gotten old and boring. Since the campus is small and after a while all the faces seem familiar I decided I wanted to try something new. A few months ago I began thinking about studying abroad for a semester and after meeting with a representative from the international office I decided on London, although the plans are not final yet. The fact that everyone speaks English was a big motivator for me to pick London over other locations and also the fact that once you are in Europe it is easy and relatively inexpensive to travel to other countries in the continent. My goal for the next few months is to plan out which countries to visit and figure out what specific places to see while I am in Europe for nearly four months. With the help of brochures, websites, books, and most importantly personal opinions I hope to plan and later experience an unforgettable trip to Europe!

Countries I plan on researching and possibly visiting:
-Ireland
-Spain
-France
-Germany
-Italy
-Greece
-Switzerland

1 comment:

gymchick1985 said...

hey there, I have never studied abroad, however I do plan on spending sometime abroad after I graduate. I certainly encourage you to go to London...a few of my friends have studied there and I hear that it is quite amazing for people our age...hah, and yes the fact that they speak English is definitely a plus!!